- Thrifted Peter Pan Blouse: It was like the pot of gold I never thought I would find!
- Pumpkin Blazer: Another thrifted gem. Only $6! We have a new fave thrift store here in Vancouver, I don't want anyone to find it. Old Italian ladies donate all of their treasures there.
- Flowers in my Hair: I need to make more floral hair things. It makes any day better.
- American Apparel Nail Polish: I feel all fancy with my nails did.
- Oatmeal: probably one of my favorite breakfasts, delicious and nutritious (har, har).
Thrifted blazer, blouse, belt, skirt. DIY floral hair wreath.
American Eagle leggings. Gift from Adam boots.